Wednesday 20 August 2014

Perseverance & Determination


Everyone around me have been asking how i manage to slim down so fast or how i slim down? 
The answer is, "I don't know either." LOL.

-

I remember there's a period of time i couldn't go work because Ms. Little Naughty is sick for quite a few days. And it's during that period i slim down quite a lot. All i did is housework. Like washing clothes, hanging clothes, cleaning up the house, cooking and looking after her, that's all i did. But it's true that i always forget to eat my breakfast/lunch/dinner when I'm busy with doing things. I can survive the whole day without food, just drinking plain water or soda.

-

I'm 52kg that time, and i dropped down to 45kg. Right now, I'm maintaining my weight. I don't want to grow any slimmer or fatter. Staying at 45kg is just the right size for me. I wanted to slim my thighs and arms, but my dad says it's because my mum have flabby arms and thighs, so i have her "genes". But is it true? I don't know. I don't do exercise because i have a weak heart and I'm lazy too. HAHA.

-

Let me show you guys the "Before & After" photo.

-

Photo Credit: Cassandratwc.blogspot.com
 This was when I'm 15years old. 
And this is the photo that gives me motivation to slim down to what I am today.


Photo Credit: Cassandratwc.blogspot.com
 This was during my dad's birthday last year (2013) August.


 Photo Credit: Cassandratwc.blogspot.com
This was during Chinese New year this year (2014).


Photo Credit: Cassandratwc.blogspot.com
And this was taken last month.


Photo Credit: Cassandratwc.blogspot.com
 And this was taken on the 17th August 2014. 

-

I have always wanted to slim down to my dream weight which is the weight i am now (45kg).
I've always think that i couldn't do it. 
But.. I DID IT! 
Everyone have the rights to be who they want to be. 
Which girl don't like to have a perfect body shape, dolling themselves up, wearing nice clothes and etc etc.?
I am one of them too. 
I have high expectations in myself. 
When i've decided to do something, i must complete it. 

-

Even now, i tend get very paranoid after every food/meal i ate. I will repeatedly asked my boyfriend stupid questions like "Will i get fat?" / "How much calories does this contains?" / "What if i get fat after eating this?" and many many more. But deep down inside, i just needed some comfort. So he always comfort me with good words. In the past, i have many people criticizing me about being fat and ugly. This is also part of the reason why i wanted to slim down so badly and also why I'm being paranoid about my weight every now an than. I swore that I'm gonna be slim & pretty to prove them all wrong! And, I DID IT!   
It's not easy for someone like me who LOVES to eat so much junk food to slim down to this extend. 
Though it's not very skinny, but at least i archived what i've always wanted.
 THIS IS PERSEVERANCE & DETERMINATION

 
 That's all for the day and lastly...
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!


Thanks for reading! ~
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment